Monday, May 12, 2008

Flooded

It's flooding in Milford and schools are closing early today because of it; some of the streets are impassable -- you can't even go downtown! Sometimes I feel like I am flooded and shut down as well. Freedom comes at such a price, and before I am free, I will find the price is even higher. Right now the task before me looms large and seems bigger than I am able to cope with. But I draw strength from my God and my friends. And I am blessed to have made a new friend, at least by phone, last night. The journey to freedom is to be shared, and I hope to share my journey, my struggles and my joys with another human being and I pray God will give me that person soon, if God hasn't already done so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friends are a gift from God and a true friend is someone who knows all about you...and loves you regardless.

Your journey may be long....and it may be painful, but there is light at the end of the long dark night.

There's a good life afterwards.

You'll see!

Frank